The SE-20 MKII is housed in a 8mm thick aluminum chassis. The casing is finished in either a brushed or anodized coating depending on color.
The machining on Raysonic chassis’s is among the best in the world. Raysonic believe heavily in good workmanship both externally and internally.
- Class A, triode, single-end design
- Output power: 8 watts x 2 channels
- Extended frequency range output transformers
- Heavy duty power transformer
- All single paths are point to point wiring
- Two 300B power tubes are individually biased
- Circuit built with high quality electronic
- All-aluminum chassis
- Chassis finish: black or silver
- Warranty for Raysonic products is 2 years parts and 1 year labor- tubes are 90 days.
Power Handling: 8w x 2 channels
Frequency Response: 5HZ - 42KHZ +-1dB
Display Device: None
Input Sensitivity: 270mv
Input Impedance: 100kOhm
Tube Type: 300B x 2, 6SL7 x 2, 6922EH x 1, 5U4 x 1
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
Inputs: 4 sets
Dimensions: 11.9in W x 20.5cm/8.1in H